Recently, Sonen Capital received the 2022 Best for the World: Customers recognition from B Lab. Every year, Best for the World recognizes Certified B Corporations (B Corps) with exceptional positive impact. Best For the World identifies the B Corps whose B Impact Scores in the five impact areas evaluated in the B Impact Assessment – Community, Customers, Environment, Governance, and Workers – rank in the top 5% of all B Corps.
Sonen’s vision is to be the trusted partner of choice for asset owners seeking investment solutions that address the world’s most pressing challenges, and this honor highlights our alignment. B Corp describes the Best for the World: Customer’s recognition as businesses that “set the standard for serving their customers. By providing critical services like education, healthcare, and finance management, they add value to customers’ lives while supporting the greater good.”
INTO THE NUMBERS
- A review of the B Impact Assessment data that makes up “Customers” results, shows the benchmark (the median score) in the Investment Advisor sector is 21.9.
- The benchmark for Investment Advisors in the United States is 25.
- The benchmark for Investment Advisors in our asset range is 25.7.
- Sonen’s overall score is 60.3 out of a possible 65, a significant outperformance compared to the benchmark.
- This is Sonen’s 6th Best for the World: Customers honor, and our 12th Best for the World honor overall, which includes the Overall and Governance categories.
Today, there are more than 5,000 B Corps across 80 countries, unified by one common goal, building an inclusive, equitable and regenerative economic system. We believe our score reflects the efforts we make to put our customer’s first, from our award-winning impact reporting to our personalized client meetings and client satisfaction surveys, we aim to ensure we meet our client’s goals and their impact outcomes. Sonen continues to strive to learn and continuously improve on our successes and challenges, and partner with our clients, team, industry partners and fellow B Corps to raise the bar with us. More than an honor, the Best for the World badge recognizes companies that share their knowledge and best practices within the B Corp community and encourage innovation and help transform businesses across sectors.
Sonen Capital has been a certified B Corp since 2015 and has since been recertified twice, most recently with a B Corp score of 149.6. If you’re curious to what that means or how we compare to others, see our post here. To see the rest of our scores, see our B Corp profile here.